Sunday, May 13, 2007

a tale of my sorrows...

so yesterday i lost my wallet. i am rather distraught over it, but it wasnt my fault. it the fault of american gender roles in fashion! i was wearing womens pants. i do not carry a purse (though itd be funny if i did). but anyway, womens pant pockets are nowhere as deep as mens! in fact, i would go as far as to say they are lackluster in depth!! the bane of my existence! these pants are very soft, in fact the softest. but those darn pockets have led me down a path of lost wallets, lost keys, and lost dignity. such distress! such sorrow!

why cant we have unisex pants. well we do, but why don't i own them? well i do i think, but why wasnt i wearing them at the time of the forementioned incident....life's questions still yet to be answered.

so im bumming bout the wallet, but not too much...i just hope i can find the lil thing before i need any of its contents for anything specific. holler.

and in other news,

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3162120
a courthouse ruling denies sex obtained by fraud as rape...what do you think?

a lil mothers day trivia: you are connected to all the women in your family through your mitochondrial DNA ( or aleast from what i can recall from previous biology classes, but i might have just made that up)

good evening friends.

1 comment:

Alex said...

When I told my dad that I lost my wallet he said that it wouldn't have happened "if I were a good lesbian." Apparently, I should have had a chain on it.

You should try those cargo shorts that are generally designated for men. I have a pair and they are quite comfortable. Besides, they'll have really deep pockets for your new wallet ... or old one. luck!