Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Alright, I just felt the need to say that I really think the focus should be on OUR blog as GWS interested people, not on people's individual blogs. We created this blog as a forum both for people to share ideas and rants, as well as to continue some of the discussions we have at our FIST meetings. If you have something to share, share it here instead of referring us to other links to read what you have to say. This is about a GWS-supportive community being built here, not about self promotion.

3 comments:

Go Ask Alex said...

Hey, I'm sorry about that. I can totally understand, so I removed my earlier post and plan on posting what I have to say here from now on. Thank you for clarifying.
Please forgive a newcomer to Gut The House.

bridget said...

I didn't think blogs had rules... I'd actually like to know what other GWS people are thinking and writing and that might not always fit here.

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

yr friendz said...

i dont think anyones trying to enforce rules, rather just keep the convo productive. if anyone has personal blogs and want them linked...send them my way and ill add them to the link section...that way everyone can enjoy all sorts of bloggy goodness