Sunday, April 8, 2007

I'm sitting here trying to write a paper, but I just can't write anything til I vent this to people who will understand. I know I've already told this to some of you, but here's the latest political science class complaint:

We were talking about what Bill Clinton could've done better during his years in office. Our professor asked what we thought he could've changed in terms of appointing Hilary to be the Chair of the Healthcare Reform Committee and having her be otherwise involved in politics. None of us really had anything to say, so our professor felt the need to share his views: "He should've first of all told Hilary not to be so confrontational. Second of all, he should've told her that he only said the American people were going to get 'two for one' if they elected him in order to gain the Presidency, and after he won, she, 'can go do some dishes.'"

Any suggestions for ways I can deal with this, other than bringing an AK-47 to class?"

1 comment:

yr friendz said...

I think you should smear menstrual blood all over the walls during the next class in protest.